SKIN FIT || UNWAVERED PEPLUM LOVE
16:10
MUSINGS.....
Letting go is that feeling I'm yet to come to terms with. Since I was a little girl, I've always found it hard to let go of anything, be it friendships to relationships and even the small things... Alas, I get attached to things in a way I'm somewhat ashamed to admit but unapologetically proud of. This has proven to be both good and bad in my life. Good in terms of how I'm able to keep clothes for a long time and in the best conditions to sustain their quality. Bad, well.. that's a story for another day. I've come to learn however that sometimes in life you need to let go of things or people when they don't serve a purpose in your life anymore. I've held onto some toxic relationships because I was scared to let go, fearing change but I learnt that you can miss a lot of blessings or opportunities while holding on.
WARDROBE PICKINGS.....
I love my peplums.. yes they may not be as trendy as they were a few years back but as a curvy girl, they are a timelessly essential style to my closet. Its the style that I'm guaranteed to look good in on any given day. I've been loving my strappy shoes so best believe you'll be seeing these a lot in the following posts. I paired my peplum top with this burgundy leather skirt and my cat eyed shades. I thought I told you guys I'm a diva, best believe I rep Diva behaviour.
OUTFIT DEETS
Peplum top- Urban Behaviour
Skirt- Urban Behaviour
Chunky strappy heel- Urban Behaviour
Cat eye Shades- Forever 21
Quote of the day
"Today is a new day, God has something great in store for you."
"Today is a new day, God has something great in store for you."
Share your thoughts on how you would style a peplum top
Slimthick
xx







0 comments