DIY HAIR MASK: BANANA, HONEY AND OLIVE OIL
18:14
Happy Saturday everyone! Can we just take a moment to appreciate that April fool's day fell on a weekend this year ? Gosh, I remember this being one the worst days everytime it fell on a school day. I mean the pranks that people would pull? Honestly, I don't blame you if you have any trust issues on this day. What the worst prank that's every happened to you?
So today, I made this hair mask. Its a diy mask made made from all natural ingredients. After I cut my hair in 2015, I started a natural hair journey. You may have read a post where I was talking about my hair journey (POST HERE) then during the summer i relaxed my hair. As you all may know, relaxing hair strips it of its natural texture so you have to put in extra effort to make sure its hydrated, soft and growing as well as it can. I made this hair mask to treat my hair from root to ends and I have to say it worked amazing.
What you will need ?
You will need a banana (mine is a ripe one),
2 tablespoons of honey,
2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
Blender,
A container and mixing brush
After the mixture is blended to your preference, apply it all over your hair making sure every inch of your hair is saturated and leave it in for 30minutes. You can use the mixture before you do your normal washday routine for best results or use it after you shampoo your hair.
Below is a video of how to make the mask :)
Stay Fab,
Slimthick
xx

1 comments
Pune Call Girls @
ReplyDeletePune Escorts
Pune Escort
Call Girls Pune
Call Girl Pune
Pune Call Girls
Pune Call Girl