SHADES OF GREY || POSITIVE BODY IMAGE
03:51
Its a no brainer that everywhere we are these days, someone is talking health related issues. You log onto Instagram and all you see are perfectly toned bodies, makeup on point and the works. Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought - "I would look better if I was.....skinnier.....had bigger thighs.....I wasn't going to talk about my weight on this blog, but its something very close to my heart and it directly affects "fashion" and I also know how it affects a lot of us women out there (and men of course).
These are 5 reminders so to speak I came up with that have helped me with my self esteem and self love to keep all these positive vibes flowing.
YOU are beautiful: Self acceptance and confidence are key to maintain a high self-esteem.
Beauty is not only skin deep: Always remind yourself that there is more to you than your looks. Work on the other qualities that make you special.
Work with your body, not against it: I've learnt to dress in a way that flatters my curves so find what makes you special and different, wear clothes that are comfortable
Treat yourself: Pamper yourself, you need it :)
Stay healthy: Whatever your size, drink water, exercise and keep fit. This not only helps you stay fit but improves your mood immensely
OUTFIT DEETS
Grey jersey: urban planet
Grey skirt: Topshop
Choker: H&m
Bag: H&m
Shoes: I honestly don't remember where I got them
Ps: I got my black lippy on 😍
I hope you can dig deep within yourself to find a better you.
Xo







8 comments
You look gorgeous, I am loving this skirt especial the thigh slit detail.
ReplyDeletethank you hun :)
Deletexo
U've got an amazing Body
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit
Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com
thanks Girl :)
DeleteI want your shoesss and booty ayee!! You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewww.officialfantasy.wordpress.com
haha thanks boo :)
DeleteI love your message! What makes you beautiful is you accepting yourself for who you are, not for who you want to be like or who you want to impress. Stay BeYoutyful SlimThickDiva :)
ReplyDeleteHello nice blog im from newcastel i found this on yahoouk I seen it on the top ten searches i found this blog very interesting good luck with it i will return to this blog soon
ReplyDeletehealthkart coupon code