ABOUT MY HAIR || 9 MONTHS GROWTH- (my natural hair journey)
01:39
Can I take this moment to just reminisce of the good old days when I had the relaxed hair which was so easy for me to maintain. There is a misconception that going natural is for everyone but I'll be the first to admit that I am really struggling 2 take care of this little twa of mine. I've decided to read up on how to truly take care of my hair the best possible way I can. I'm at the crossroads really. Is it time yet for me to relax my hair or should I Brave it out and see where this natural hair Journey takes me. Relentlessly I keep purchasing natural hair products, what smells good by the way just not friendly to the pocket. Yes I've suddenly turned into one of those girls whose bathroom is filled with different products to try every now and again.
Let me be the first to say no one forced me to go natural. I decided sometime last year that my relaxed hair was way too damaged to try and revive. I mean every Soldier needs to accept defeat once in awhile and make changes where you can. Have I been enjoying the journey so far? Not really to be honest. Truth is I didn't really think it through and I started. Do I regret starting? No!! As I draft this post, I am sitting on my bed trying to figure out what to do with my hair. Kind of funny really that I just removed my weave and and I am indecisive about what I want to do next. Should I just pretend to be one of those Pinterest girls whose hair look something like what you would find in a magazine.
This is 9months growth (I did the big chop last October) and I am rocking the hair in its natural state. Below I show the length when the hair is stretched out from the back. So far my hair length is even all over so I won't be trimming it any time soon. Any suggestions on what products I can use as a naturalists? Im planning to keep my hair out for this week so wish me luck. Have a blessed week everyone :)
Stay Stylish
Slim Thick💝


0 comments